About Master Painters
The idea of a national body started in Canterbury back in 1913. Today Master Painters New Zealand has 14 member associations throughout the country.
Master Painters is represented on the Associated Industries Group of Business NZ, the Masters Group of Trade Associations, the NZ Subcontractors Federation, the New Zealand Paintercraft Trust, Inland Revenue Department, Standards New Zealand, Site Safe and Occupational Safety and Health. These ties enable them to maintain an open line of communication on behalf of their members.
The Association also plays a substantial role in the control of Apprenticeship training and education and it maintains a close relationship with the Painting and Decorating Industry Training Organisation.
Member benefits of being a Master Painters New Zealand is a good business decision that will well and truly cover your annual subscription and save you significant amounts of money.
It will also help generate new business by sharing in significant national and regional promotional campaigns aimed at specifiers and consumers.
We are also constantly building value into the logo and image of the organisation that will give consumers confidence and trust in member companies that are associated with us.
Master Painters promotes excellence and pride within the trade through initiatives such as the annual New Zealand Master Painter of the Year awards in partnership with our principal sponsor Dulux.
Join your local Association today through your website contact list.
Joining Master Painters New Zealand gives you a distinct business advantage.
- You have the credibility of a national brand behind you.
- There is an extensive referral service for new work.
- You can make savings by buying in bulk and, for example, having access to cheaper fuel.
- You receive regular news affecting the trade and the bi-monthly Painters and Decorators Journal.
- You have the opportunity to mix with others in the industry and share knowledge.
- There are comprehensive training and apprenticeship programmes.
- And you have a disputes committee that, for a small fee, negotiates contentious issues on your behalf. Instead of the costly and time-consuming option of going it alone.
Use the Dulux five year guarantee as added value when quoting a job and provide peace of mind for your customers. Only available to Master Painters to use